31 January 2008

Stuff and Stuff


Today was a long exhausting day of organizing items I recently found for my Shop and miscellaneous art supplies. I've been slowly trying to separate the two and have been finding it very time consuming. I live in a house with no extra space or closets and no basement! (I live on an island - no basements!) I moved from a two story house with a huge basement full of storage and now I'm trying to fit my work space, office, collections, extra clothing and shoes and two huge ferret cages in two very tiny rooms. Needless to say, it's quite the chore to make it all fit.

I've been hunting and finding cute dolls for my Shop and having some success. Of course, they will not all be as cute a the cute little mini big eyed cloth dolls I sold the other day but I do have some other cuties. The dolls above are new vintage baby cloth dolls and are cute and sweet. I also have tons of cute little carnival plastic dollies. These dolls will be available over the weekend.

I hope you all had a nice day! :)

No comments: