05 January 2008

Valentine's Fun

No luck finding the little Kewpie pins but I did spend my evening working on my Valentine's Day pins and magnets. Above is just my punching sheet. Some pins/magnets will be available individually and some in sets of three. They'll be up in the Shop tomorrow evening.

Visit my blog tomorrow for a sneak peak at the one-of-a-kind locket necklaces I'm working on. I've been collecting vintage lockets - hearts, ovals, circles, etc. - for months now and I'm very excited to start selling them.

Hope you Saturday was great! Special love and good wishes to all who are having severe weather today. I've lived through a lot of dramatic weather in various places throughout the US including Denver, Detroit and Seattle so I know how you're feeling. I hope you all have sunshine soon!

:)

No comments: