22 February 2008

Birthday Celebration!!

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY SUNDAY (2/24)
SO some NEW ITEMS WILL BE UPLOADED TOMORROW TO CELEBRATE!!

I have vintage diecuts, jar of charms, more peeps, more tins of miniatures, big bags of dollheads, appliques, rubber stamps, holiday fun and other kitschy, vintage stuff!! I'm going to try to load a few of each and then the rest all next week. (I have to go out and celebrate too!) Contact me if you see something you want!!


I just need to explain my reason for Shop 66! First you have to understand why I collect. You see I've been a collector of "stuff" my whole life. I see design and art in everything -- so I want to collect it. Someone had a vision, someone had to create it and I love that about stuff. That's why I'm so passionate about vintage. Not only was it created by someone, the item has a story and a history and it shows off genius of an era.

So how does this all fit... well I have fans as a super collector and I'm asked where I get things all the time. I also love to share and I'm a generous person. So naturally, it all made sense - open a shop -- my love for collecting, my love for hunting and finding, my love for sharing, my love for art -- it's wrapped as Shop 66!! And it's my mission to find the wonderful things I love and share them with you. I spend a portion of every day seeking out wonderful stuff.

Can you figure out how young (old) I am?
(Remember I was born in 66'....and really, I'm not kidding!)
:)

No comments: