03 February 2008

Time to Open

Now that my Shop is a team of "shops" it's time to re-open. Here's a description of what each Shop will feature:
  • Shop 66: Vintage treasures and handmade things by me

  • Shop 66 Jewelry: Vintage jewelry and supplies

  • Studio 66 (aka gmoss66): Art and prints by me

  • Shop 66 Etc: My ebay shop - everything else

(See links to each one near the top of the left hand column.)

I'll start filling the Shops up this week. Of course, Shop 66 will remain my primary shop so tonight (after 8:00 pm EST) I will be loading up as many things as I can. Items include dolls, dollheads, rubber stamps, appliques, figurines, etc.

Enjoy your Sunday! (Today is "Super Bowl" Sunday - our football championship game day -here in the States... sports craziness!) ;)

No comments: