17 May 2008

Sunny Saturday

Happy sunny Saturday! I was planning to spend some time outdoors today but my allergies are forcing me to stay indoors and nurse a headache. While stuck in the house I sorted through my huge vintage stash to see what things I'll add this week to Shop 66. The photo below is just a few of the things I'll be adding. Items include vintage Father's Day cards, Russian character pins and badges, retro 80's and alien puffy stickers, 3-D post cards (no in photo), appliques and other cool charms and trinkets.

If you did not know, Etsy changed it's search engine last week. Please note that handmade, vintage and supplies can be searched separately or you can search all items. See below for where the pull down menu is.
A new feature on Etsy this week was the addition of a "Shop Policies" page for each shop. Please see below for where it is located.
Thank you for all you love for Shop 66!! I'll be adding new items to the shop throughout the weekend. Have a wonderful day! :)

1 comment:

Folksie Linda said...

Hi Gretchen, Can you pop one of those holly hobby felt dolls in my box and I can paypal you for it? Let me know when you get a chance. Thanks Linda