18 July 2008

Handmade Doll Wishlist!

I've been struggling all week with pain and the fatigue that comes from it so last night I spent an hour or two browsing Etsy.com finding cute handmade dolls. And now I have a very long wishlist of super cute, amazing dolls. The above collage is just some of my favorites.

Here's a list of the shops where you can find them:

Emilie Friday – Polka Dot Girls
The Fab Miss B – Chenille/Bead Dancer Dolls
Oliviaew (Felt Like Crying) – Black Cat Doll
Peachpit – Panda Girl
Chickabiddybaby – Sock Baby Dolls
The Shadow Cat – Mousie Mouse Doll
Dmollison – Sock Dollies
Rainbow Box – Garden Doll
Enna Design Shop - Felt Dolls and Cottages

Check back later for Shop news and other stuff!
:)

2 comments:

Joanne said...

These are soo cute!

Folksie Linda said...

It was fun seeing your wishlist..all the cute dolls out there!! I like how you do this on your blog Gretchen..it's fun!