14 August 2008

So So Sorry for the Delay (and News from the Doll Room!)


Last week it was a flash storm that knocked our power out - this week it's equipment issues! Shop 66 drama never ends. :) So, I'm here to explain the Back to School items and new vintage items delay - my printer has NO ink! And my backup printer I had stored away - NO ink! And there's a shortage of Cyan and Magenta HP cartridges in my area. I had to buy directly from HP. Who would of thought? (or maybe owning the newest model of printer is not such a good thing after all.) Anyway, that's this weeks Shop 66 drama!

I'm hoping to add my new Shop 66 creations in a few hours and add vintage items tomorrow evening! So, so, so sorry for the delay! (Above are the graphics for my Back to School pinback buttons. )

NEWS FROM THE DOLL ROOM!! No doll night this week. All the dollies are still being selected for the next round of doll adoptions. I promise we'll have one next week as these little dollies need nice new homes. :) IF YOUR DYING FOR A NEW DOLLY SEE SHOEFLOWER!

No comments: