29 November 2008

I'll Be Back Sunday...

I'm took the day off from everything today. It was one of those rainy dark days so I watched movies, played games, read and sorted through some boxes of new shop things. No matter what I do to distract or absorb myself in, I can't help but think of my family that is far away or not here anymore. Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely grateful and thankful for everything I have and that's what makes me live life the way I do. There's just a part of my heart that longs for those not here - especially for my daughter, Samantha - she's 1,000 miles away in cold Detroit. (I miss you Sam!!) Next year we have to spend the Holiday season together!

As for Shop 66, I've got lots to add: doll heads, children's books, miniature shackman paper dolls, kitschy christmas elves and pixies, new shop 66 pinback buttons, 3-D postcards, decals, odd dolls, kewpies, etc... Watch for items to appear sporadically all week. See you all tomorrow!! I hope everyone is having a nice holiday weekend!! xoxo Gretchen

1 comment:

Annette Read said...

oh... why did I read this when I'm missing my own?

So sorry you'll be long-distance this christmas, that's the worst.