25 May 2013

Favorites and Pup and Stuff

I eyes are exhausted from website work and my brain is tired from Wordpress shenanigans. I have a mountain of laundry, sink full of dishes and my ferrets are begging for clean blankets. I'd say it's time for a real life BREAK!

Anyway, before my eyes gave up, I took a few more photos of favorite things. I have the perfect natural light for about an hour a day so when I'm in the mood I go for it.




Can you see why they're favorites?


Yesterday's I had to go out and get fresh air. I hung out at my friend Debbie's house (yes, For Our House Debbie). She made me lunch and then I hung out in the backyard by the pool while her son and friend were swimming. Pup came along.



See Pup over the basket!

That's all for now. I'll announce on my Facebook when I've added more things to For Our House shop. 

Have a happy Saturday!
xo

No comments: