30 June 2013

Recent Finds, Little Finds


Saturday is typically a collectors dream of estate sales, yard sales and garage sales all over town (and for me Thrift Shops) but today I started the day by helping Charles baseball team's (the Cobras) Yard Sale to raise money for their trip to Cooperstown. Of course, I happily organized and priced all the toys.

Below is a few of my awesome finds.


Above is a wood musical toy from Greece. This is for my future grandbabygirl.
(Thank you Debbie for putting this aside for me!)

Below is an amazing find I found last week but shared only on my Instagram: cute whale shakers. 
They will be listed in 'forourhouse' soon. 



This wood stacking toy and doll (above and below) were mixed up in a random bag of wood toys we put together for the sale. After seeing them sit forever on the toy table, I finally gave in and bought the bag. They make me smile.


  This battery operated Wiener dog (below) was one of my amazing $1.00 or  less finds (and from my favorite secret thrift shop). The label says 'works'. I've yet to give him his battery to see. 
(I hope he barks.)


 Any odd crocheted dolls will naturally stand out and make it to my house. 
Look at that amazing curly head of hair!


Hand drawn vintage ceramic teacup (below) for only 50 cents. 


 A fantastic handmade tiny wood owl (below) was only 10 cents. 
He's a magnet! I love him.


Little totem pole (below)! Only 25 cents.


And another vintage souvenir - and I'm not sure where from? - in perfect condition. 
This might make it's way to 'forourhouse' also.


And finally a vintage view-master. I love this particular style/design and color. 
(Only $1.50)


What did you find today?
xo

No comments: