16 January 2008

I'm in Love with my New Camera!!


Yes, I am!! OXOXOXO

And it took me only about 20 minutes to figured it out (a Canon Digital Rebel XTi)...I'm so happy!! The above photo is one of 10 photos I took. All came out beautiful. The photo above is a new favorite pose doll -- it was taken in one shot - as-is!!! No photoshop touch ups!! One shot!! I love it! I'm so excited!

I even was able to take a few close up shots of my new valentines pinback buttons with now problems!! Soooooooooooo, VISIT Shop 66 over the next few days as I am able to take great photographs fast so I can start adding all the cool things just waiting to be uploaded into my Shop!!

:D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new camera! I think that is what my sister has, and she loves it! When she got it she sold me her old canon powershot---which was still a step way up from my old camera haha.
i cant wait to see all your photos!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! It's going to help me so much. I seem to get hindered by bad equipment. I wish I had took care of the problem months ago. :)

Anonymous said...

oh theyre all great