03 June 2008

Busy, Busy

Wow! It's 11:27 p.m. and I almost forgot to blog. Shame on me! I've been so busy today -- with lots and lots and lots of time consuming little tasks. (It's days like today that I wish Milo -- my ferret in the photo above -- was a real helper!)

I started the morning making my weekly batch of Shop 66 goodie bags. Below is a photo of my newest bags. I make 50 of these bags a week now! Shop 66 is busy, busy!

The rest of the day was about shipping and other shop responsibilities. Tomorrow is another shipping day and a day for organization and errands. Look for more new items in the shop tomorrow night.

Nighty, night! :)

Here's a dozen dollies ready to go to a place far, far away!!
Scissor Charms - now available @ Shop 66 Jewelry shop.
Cute Little Whale Prize Pin - now available @ Shop 66 Jewelry shop.

No comments: