06 July 2008

It's late again...and I can't sleep

But it's a good thing. Creative energy this time! Anyway, I have just four or five more big special orders to send off and a dozen or so other Shop 66 orders and shipping will be 100% current. It's been a tough month and again, forgive me my Shop 66 friends for all the late packages. I'll make it up to each and every one of you.

To start -- look for my new items this week!! They are all so fantastic. So many surprises!! Though shipping was behind and new items were not listed, the great stuff kept arriving at my door. I'm so excited to list all this new stuff! And Shop 66 Jewelry will be getting some attention very soon, Samantha (my partner and daughter) is ready to start helping out. Though I do not know how it will work in regards to shipping (she lives 1,000 miles way in Detroit), she will be a big help. It's like they'll be two of me and more. I couldn't ask for a better partner.

As I was hanging out in my doll room this late evening (my office is the doll room when I'm not working) I took a few requested close-up photos of shelves in my cabinets. Enjoy! Missing from the cabinets are my new additions I've been anticipating - Tammy and friends and some Dawn dolls (see their auction photos below) and many other surprises. Pose dolls may be one of my main doll collecting hobbies but I adore all dolls from the 60's and 70's. Now back to sleep.








No comments: