07 July 2008

Take Away These Orange Walls...Please!

I live in a fabulous house but all the walls need repainting! The former owners painted it wild, crazy colors. So I'm planning to have the living room painted, which is 80's orange, very soon. To prove how much a little paint helps - look at my Photoshop altered photo above. Just that little removal of orange makes a difference. There's more work to be done besides painting but it's a start. I've put off finishing this room and hanging art because of my distaste for this hideous color.

Anyway, my cleaning, organizing and shipping is almost finished so I'll be taking some photos of items I'll be listing in Shop 66 tonight! Check back later for an announcement on what time and to see more cool new things that arrived in the mail today! :)

No comments: