29 July 2009

Happy Shop Additions!!

Yes, my previous post was a little sad. But you see, it was very therapeutic for me to write and share my story. Some days I need to shout out to world about my loss, pain and sadness because then it magically lifts away. And I share because we all face loss - it is part of our lives and not talked about enough - so I'm also trying to reach out to those who are experiencing significant loss too. Please feel free to contact me if you ever need help.


My day was a normal day, I'm still slightly fatigued from an antibiotic I've been taking for a few weeks, but otherwise I felt good. Not sad or blue. I was even able to get together 24 items ready for the shop. Look for them to start appearing late tonight and throughout Thursday. The items seen here are all available (see more on my flickr).



Also remember to post a comment on the blog giveaway. (See yesterday's post.)

5 comments:

Kitsch and Curious said...

I'm glad you find it therapeutic to talk about your loss. I've been thinking about you a lot this week, as you seemed to be having a bad spell with illness and everything. I didn't realise it was this sad anniversary too. It must weigh heavy on your mind.

Keep thinking the positive thoughts and moving forward. You are doing a wonderful job, filling the world with happiness and fun through your shop, and all your lovely creations. And as ever, I stand in awe of your commitment to blogging and Flickr and all those other ways of sharing, that I can never keep up with! I always read your blog, but don't always comment, so I thought I'd let you know I'd been thinking about you. Sending you lots of positive thoughts. xx

Anonymous said...

I have that same roly-poly Santa. :) I have a ton of Santas, Kitschmas is the holiday for which I decorate the most!

BITA said...

You are in my mind girlie:O))))
I send you lots of positive and good thinking!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi..i just found your blog a few weeks ago...and I just love it!
I lost my grandmother and dad within 6 weeks of each other last year..and I'm in the process of putting together my own shop and blog called Lofty Legacys...the inspiration comes from them...When I found your site i was amazed...the love of your husband shines through you...look at what you have accomplished...it's so much easier to see it in other people..hard to see it in yourself..i know. Just know you are not alone..your husband is with you all the time....and their are others like me that understand...please feel free to email me if you like....Tamara

Gretchen Moss said...

Thank you all for your love and support!!! xoxo Gretchen