23 January 2010

I'm Back!!! !!!

Yes, I am!! Crossing my fingers my "wellness" sticks. It's been a tough, tough, TOUGH few weeks. But I've been good to carefully take care so I can return to my normal activities + have lots of fun Shop 66 fun.

It's been quietly somber in the Doll Room... but...

I had some fun on a rainy day this past Thursday... well for a few minutes. (Cheer up, Pup!)

Of course, my dolls always keep my comfort when I'm sick in bed. (Though a visit from you, my friends, would be so much better.)

I made lots of things while resting. Like little plastic charms for the Shop. (Available soon in similar sets to my sticker/magnet packs. Custom/special orders always welcome too.)

I also received sweets from Germany last week - a fantastic surprise when your not feeling well.

Shop 66 will be back up and running NORMAL tomorrow, Sunday! 95% of all shipping is completed so I'm really, really ready to go! Thank you all for the well wishes and support. It means the world to me. See you all soon!! ;)

3 comments:

Nico said...

I am so glad you are back! I love your stuff, as I am a Kewpie doll collector! Love it. Nico in MT

Unknown said...

Oh, I've been waiting for you. I placed an order and I have not sent the money order because I was not sure where you were or if you were able to fill the order with your time in sick bay. Did you get my order? I will send the money order right away when you let me know. You can email me to Matthew1039amen@yahoo.com
Hugs...Jacqueline

Folksie Linda said...

So so glad you are feeling better.. please take it slow so you don't overdue it.. I am thinking of you!