21 December 2007

Day Two


Day Two - in bed - all in an effort to be well for Christmas!!! Boring but I'm entertaining myself watching teen and kid movies - Superbad, Simpsons Movie and Ratatouille. And then I watched Johnny Depp in The Libertine....twice (HBO)? I love Johnny Depp.

Anyway, I've been busy planning for my new shop items (vintage and handmade). Great things are coming - I promise! :)

AND today I added UK shipping to my shop listings. Please contact me if you want me to add your country to my shipping charges!

Everyone: Have a great weekend. I'll try to blog but now I'm days behind in Holiday errands!! Wish me luck!! :)

Do you like my new chair cushion? Isn't it cute? It's a Little Odd Forest cutie!!! EVERYTHING is cute in the Little Odd Forest.

1 comment:

Hello Cupcake said...

that pillow is cute, and so is humpy dumpy