21 June 2013

Happy Busy Bee


I'm a very (happy) busy bee. I've been on the go non-stop for a week now. 

So here's a little sharing via photos.

THURSDAY, 13 JUNE
We drove west at sunset for our friends wedding and reception at Golf n' Stuff in Ventura. Do I really need to explain how amazing it was?



Pinball, pirate ships, castles and race cars, oh my!



FRIDAY, 14 JUNE
Work work work! Here I am smirking as I show my boss, Liza, her new yellow office walls 
(painted while she is out of town).


I was so tired that night (since the previous night's sleep was so short) I ate part of a sandwich and then left it all night on my desk.



SATURDAY, 15 JUNE
S.O.S. (Save Our Sanity) Day for the special needs parents and children at my Church. The parents get a break while we have a day of fun. 

It was water play day too. I got soaked. (Yes, that's Dade using the hose.)


And here is Dade making sand art.



SUNDAY, 16 JUNE
Organize and box all the extra treasures around my tiny house, then tackle a mountain of laundry! (You'll find out why the rush soon.)
I was at the laundromat for hours and hours and hours.


After laundry I had lunch and fun with my sister, Katie, and my brother-in-law, Kevin who were in town for a few days before flying to China on vacation.
Of course we stopped by Daiso!


Our visit had to be short because I had to sleep early to prepare for the next day....


MONDAY, 17 JUNE
I woke up very, very, very early to take the train to start my new job as File Clerk at a downtown Los Angeles law firm! I have my own office, in a nice building in the heart of downtown. 


 Here's my new building.


Now I wake before sunrise to take the train to be the first arrival at the firm 
(and the first to exit early afternoon). 


My blog posts may be fewer as I adjust to this busy schedule but do not worry, I'm sure they will be much longer.  Oh the things you see in Los Angeles!
xo

1 comment:

Kitsch and Curious said...

Congratulations and good luck on your new job!